Processing Operator - 2nd Shift (FRI-MON)
2nd shift: 12p-10p (4x10) Fri-Mon
The Process Operator will be responsible for:
- Operating process related equipment and plant process control systems in a safe environmentally responsible manner
- Optimizing plant performance by monitoring process equipment and conditions using process control and process information systems including; process levels, temperatures, pressures and flow rates
- Collecting and reporting plant measurements related to performance, asset utilization, quality, costs yields
- Performing analytical checks, adjusting control systems and manually operated equipment based on process and lab data
- Determining root causes of deviations in process, product or equipment performance through use of troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and makes improvements when appropriate
- Performing individual duties with a high degree of dedication to safety and environmental stewardship
- Performing process equipment troubleshooting, routine equipment repairs, improvements and preventative maintenance
- Performing daily tasks efficiently using the appropriate computer tools and software
- Ensuring operational activities and process performance are aligned with plant and business goals
- Be able to demonstrate basic computer skills
- Be able to work all applicable shifts on a regular basis (including weekends & holidays) and work overtime when needed
- Be able to lift 50 pounds, lift hoses, bolt flanges and operate valves and similar equipment routinely
- Be able to climb ladders/stairs and work at heights
- Be able to work in tight or closed-in spaces
- Able to work in extreme environmental conditions
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available  EEO is the Law &  EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View  PepsiCo EEO Policy.
Please view our  Pay Transparency Statement.