Remote Outbound Sales Advisor
Who We Are:
We are SP Data Digital, and we like to shake things up! We promote great culture and embrace a team of entrepreneurs that think outside the box and challenge the status quo. We work hard and encourage innovation. We are THE Customer Service source for our partners, and we provide support for some of the industry leaders in Telcom, Finance, Technology, and Security!
What We Offer:
- 100% Work From Home Position!
- Two weeks fully paid training
- An hourly base of $15.00 per hour + bonus!
- Full-time position 40 hours per week!
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Employer sponsored benefits
As a WORK FROM HOME Inbound/Outbound Sales Associate, you ll be receiving and making calls to existing customers to ensure their wireless devices services will continue to work after a merger. You ll be:
- Taking inbound and making outbound calls, building rapport, and creating a great customer experience by providing them with important information about their services
- Presenting products and services based on the customers needs, and handling objections by explaining how the services and products will benefit them
- Developing relationships with customers, using active listening to empathize, provide solutions and partner with customers on a resolution
Do you have experience working in a customer service sales environment? Are you ambitious, outgoing, and an outstanding communicator? Do you want to work for a company that has a phenomenal culture and a fun working environment? We want you on our team!
You d Be a Great Fit If You Have:
- Exceptional communicator with both verbal and written skills allowing you to communicate ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Empathetic person with the ability to relate to various personalities and age groups and foster fast relationships with customers so sales become easy
- Sales-oriented individual with at least 1 year of sales experience and can reach agressive sales targets
- Intellectual with a deep understanding of computers and an ability to learn and navigate new software using multiple platforms at a time
- Problem solver, using past experiences and your creative brain to craft solutions that makes sense for our client and the customer
- Confident and self-motivated; can complete multiple tasks at a time with ease
- Eager with a willingness and desire to receive coaching and mentorship
SP Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer: We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
Similar jobs near me
- Operations Consultant: The Key to Sustainable Growth in Today's Business World
- Responsibilities of a Business Operations Specialist
- Business Operations Specialists: Understanding Who Are They
- Obligatory Steps to Become a Business Operations Specialist
- Does a Business Operations Specialist Make Much Money?